Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New York City... Here we come!



So on Friday I officially will be in NYC for my first time that was not an airport layover! There is going to be so much to do there. Sightseeing of course, but also wedding planning! Katey and I want to be fancy ladies and drink nice drinks and try on pretty dresses together. I am so happy to have a FSIL that loves me so much. It doesn't hurt that my FBIL loves me too :). They are taking us out to a fabulous night on the town where we will be going to Maze, a Gordon Ramsey place. (Maybe we will hear him cuss out his cooks!) Frank has also talked about going out for drinks etc since the day we met a few years ago and he and his beautiful fiance live there also. We are going to try really hard to see some other friends and family while we are there, but if we do not get to see you PLEASE do not take it personal, we are not just going for pleasure, we mean business! I will catch everyone up with pictures and updates when we get back. Who knows, maybe P Man and I will blog from the big apple!
<3
Jaybird

PS leave comments about ideas of where to go and try too!

No comments:

Post a Comment